Discussion on topics related to decorating, beautification, maintenance, safety etc...
Hi everyone, I am here for my dad. Let me first introduce my family. My family includes my dad, mom, and two younger sisters. Ours is a middle-classed family. My father is working as an office boy in a private firm and my mom is a homemaker. My younger sisters are studying in 8th and 10th grades respectively. I'm doing my bachelor's degree in one of the colleges here in Toronto. The whole family survives with my dad's income. We have a garden in our backyard where we grow some veggies and herbs. My mom sells it in the nearby shops and has some earnings from that too. I am hardly trying for some job in our area. Unfortunate, I didn't find any.

Everything was fine until last month. Three weeks ago my father met with an accident while he was returning home from his work. He was severely injured and was paralyzed. Now he started to recover. He got discharged from the hospital and he is under bed rest. We are struggling for our survival. He had an insurance and from which we got an amount. But I don't know for how long we will be able to survive with that money. So my mom and I were forced to take up a job.

With God's grace, my mom got a job as a maid in one of the cleaning company. She will be joining in a week. But the problem is we cannot leave him alone when we are away. So should I hire any elder care service? Are they reliable? Please share your valuable suggestions and keep our family in your prayers.