Hello,

My name is Danny Hosein. I am a field organizer for Barack Obama's Campaign for Change. My area covers Norristown, E. Norriton, West Norriton, and Bridgeport. This is a call for anyone interested in helping with the campaign to come to our Norristown office on Monday night, July 28, at 7:00pm. Our office is located at 1790 Markley St., in the Logan Shopping Center (near Rite Aid and Dunkin Donuts).

We need your help! We're going to come together and organize the movement that will bring change to our area. Every person who attends this 'volunteer open house' will leave with a defined role and scheduled volunteering to help elect Barack Obama the next President. Even if you have only limited time to give, we will find a role that fits your schedule – every minute you can give makes a difference.

Please bring as many of your friends, family members, church members, and neighbors as you can. Together, we will win this election.

REMEMBER: We can't win Montgomery County without these four areas. We need Montgomery County to win Pennsylvania and to win the White House. From next Monday, there will be only 99 DAYS until the election. Let's organize and make sure we do everything possible to help elect Barack Obama the next President of the United States.

YES WE CAN!

Please contact Danny Hosein (610-564-4516; dhosein@paforchange.com), the Campaign for Change Field Organizer in Norristown, if you have questions or need more information.