By pinkie1978
you betcha
By norton
"recovery"-

http://www.marklevinshow.com/goout.asp? ... final.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also----PHOENIX – A federal judge dealt a serious rebuke to Arizona's immigration law on Wednesday when she put most of the crackdown on hold just hours before it was to take effect.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton sets up a lengthy legal battle as Arizona fights to enact the nation's toughest-in-the-nation law. Republican Gov. Jan Brewer said the state likely appeal the ruling and seek to get the judge's order overturned.
By Boro Friend
I will mark the calender so I don't forget.

Obama's election could be a blessing in disguise. People are suddenly and quickly waking up. I think McCain would have hurt us in the long run.We possibly would have missed the cross in the road.. This is bigger then Obama and the current poor excuse for a Congress due to the fact that the transformation of America has been slowly coming at us for a long time.The aforementioned has accelerated the pace. I know I was so busy in my own life I not only almost missed it but took for granted the rich blessings we have and thought they would always be there..Dem's may take most of the blame but there has been plenty of help from Rep's. We must put the progressive movement out of it's misery for good.You do that with putting God first along with truth , education and a wake up call.We will take back this country from the minority and give it back to the American people. There was never any doubt in my mind about how things would turn out that once the agenda was exposed and the discussion on our future became a public discussion .We can not and will not fail to do just that.
By Phaedrus
You all seem to be laboring under the illusion that there will be a great overturning of progressive congressmen and women. Get real. What is going to happen is that the Dems will lose seats. Why?

1. In some case progressive voters will stay home because they are frustrated by what they see as a centrist Obama who wastes his time promoting consensus. Their big mistake is that they will punish progressive Democrats for Obama's failings.
2. In most cases independents will vote for a moderate Republican in a swing district. This will create a buch of Scott Browns who will supplant centrist Democrats who were elected in traditionally Republican seats.
3. Tea Party candidates will win a few districts that were already Republican and held by Republicans who voted against Obama.
4. Some Tea Party candidates will be so extreme that they will help Democrats get re-elected.

In the end there will be a small move to the right in terms of policy. There will not be any great awakening.

By the way Norton, that map was created by a progressive union writer.
By hustler
Boro Friend, I like the way you think. Maybe we will run you as a candidate to turn things around if the Reps don't come up with a great one.
By Boro Friend
hustler wrote:Boro Friend, I like the way you think. Maybe we will run you as a candidate to turn things around if the Reps don't come up with a great one.

Never happen. I would be out of nukes in a week. lol
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:You all seem to be laboring under the illusion that there will be a great overturning of progressive congressmen and women. Get real. What is going to happen is that the Dems will lose seats. Why?

1. In some case progressive voters will stay home because they are frustrated by what they see as a centrist Obama who wastes his time promoting consensus. Their big mistake is that they will punish progressive Democrats for Obama's failings.
2. In most cases independents will vote for a moderate Republican in a swing district. This will create a buch of Scott Browns who will supplant centrist Democrats who were elected in traditionally Republican seats.
3. Tea Party candidates will win a few districts that were already Republican and held by Republicans who voted against Obama.
4. Some Tea Party candidates will be so extreme that they will help Democrats get re-elected.

In the end there will be a small move to the right in terms of policy. There will not be any great awakening.

By the way Norton, that map was created by a progressive union writer.

Don't worry the progressive movement will be fine. You just keep thinking that way.
By pinkie1978
Boro Friend wrote:
hustler wrote:Boro Friend, I like the way you think. Maybe we will run you as a candidate to turn things around if the Reps don't come up with a great one.

Never happen. I would be out of nukes in a week. lol

That was soooo funny. I loved it.
Perhaps you speak the truth.