Phaedrus wrote:
Mondo Man wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:Like I said Mondo Man, we've been through this before.

:lol: yes I remember. Still you have not learned. :lol: The only thing I can take away from this is that you like to brush it off and say it's the semantics of things but it could be you only want something to be discriminating when it favors your angle of cause.

Of course you will only take away your interpretation. What possible other outcome could I expect?

Your ego won't allow me to take anything more concerning you in this instance. You can not argue that I am more hard headed than you. You won't get anyone on here to back you up. The difference in pliability between the two of us isn't even close.

You know, pride.... one of the 7 deadly.
I can not count the amount of times I played that. What a joke.
Wish I could take credit for this, because it makes sense, but I saw it in the Daily Times.

Where is Gay Tolerance?

I'm so glad to see that the gay apologists are so tolerant of other viewpoints that they proceed to flag every online comment that takes them to task for their hatred of the Cathy family(owners of Chick-fil-A) because of their support for traditional marriage. Mother Teresa and her sisters took care of many gay people dying of AIDS because of her love for her fellow man. I would venture to say that Mother Teresa was a supporter of traditional marriage. Do you think Mother Teresa hated gay people? People are not haters just because they disagree with you. I didn't see any signs at Chick-fil-A saying that gays weren't welcome in their restaurant.

Last time I checked, the front of the bible was as valid as the back. Leviticus 20:13, If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an ABOMINATION; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.

Libs, Progressives, or whatever else they call themselves attack those who follow the word because the word exposes their hedonistic lifestyle for what it is. Their "if it feels good I should be able to do it" attitude has gotten them far. Do some research on the beginning of the AIDS epidemic in America. How patient "0", as Gaetan Dugas was dubbed, was located and counseled about the disease he was spreading and his response to the medical team from the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta was "someone gave it to me so I'm going to spread it until I die". All they asked him was to cooperate with them and help them study the disease with the hopes of controlling it before it spread all over. By his own account, he estimated he had over 2500 male sex partners. He was not the only one. The gay bathhouses were just daily orgy pits that, because of the timing, became a huge part of the spread of the disease. How hard they fought to keep them open citing "discrimination against gays" as the only reason people wanted them closed. It's kinda like being told you have high blood pressure and you should control it and laughing at the doctors telling them their crazy.

I can fully understand why Leginut would prefer to hang out in gay bars. After all, no gay person in the history of the world has ever been violent. Well, except I guess for Jeffrey Dahmer who picked up his victims in gay bars, took them home and had sex with them, and then killed them and ate parts of them so they could never leave him. Let's not forget Andrew Cunanan and John Wayne Gacy. Of course you don't want to check a study on serial and other killers in the Journal of Family Research Institute, Vol. 18, No. 1, February 2003 because you would learn 69% of the serial killers noted were homosexual and, when they included people who only killed one person, it dropped the percentage to 43%. Hey, next time your hanging out maybe you will sit next to one of those studied Leg. As for me I will stick with the biker bars where its been my experience to note that "If you don't start none, won't be none". Later.........................
Mad Maxx wrote:Image

Chik-Fil-A for lunch today people....

MM

A great post! And how true!
Phaedrus wrote:
Mad Maxx wrote:

Chik-Fil-A for lunch today people....

MM

This line kind of defeats your post.

Nope wrong again lefty boy. He is supporting his values. Nothing wrong with that.

It is out of my way but I'll be their too.