To my conservative friends; you may want to check this out.
Copy of E-mail starts here:
Today is the day we unite together to fight Obamacare.

The Supreme Court's decision on the President's healthcare law doesn't change our fight to protect ourselves and our families from massive government overreach into our lives and our healthcare.

Join the Delaware County Patriots and Americans for Prosperity – Pennsylvania for a “Hands off my Healthcare” event TODAY. Here are the details:

WHEN: Today, August 1st at 7pm (doors open at 6:30pm)
WHERE: Knights of Columbus Mater Dei Hall, 327 N. Newtown Street Road (Route 252 North), Newtown Square, PA 19073

Katy Abram the Director of New Media for Americans for Prosperity-Pennsylvania will give a presentation about how Pennsylvanians can fight Obamacare. She will be joined by WPHT talk radio host Chris Stigall and Dr. Richard Leshner from St. Mary’s Medical Center.

At a time when our own federal government has abandoned us we must unite together to save our country. This event will not only solidify our dedication to our country and to the principles upon which it was founded, but also supply participants with the knowledge they need to sustain our republic.

In Liberty and Solidarity,

Jennifer Stefano
Pennsylvania State Director
Americans for Prosperity
Also, Please patronize Chick-fil-a today.
"Supporters of restaurant chain Chick-fil-A, which has come under fire for its president's one man and one woman marriage stance, are planning a "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day" on Wednesday the 1st."
astmom1234 wrote:PINKIEEEEEEEE......

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?
norton wrote:Also, Please patronize Chick-fil-a today.
"Supporters of restaurant chain Chick-fil-A, which has come under fire for its president's one man and one woman marriage stance, are planning a "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day" on Wednesday the 1st."

gOING TOMORROW. BTW my FIRST trip.
How about the millions who've been laid off and have rotting teeth and untreated health problems because they can't afford to throw hundreds to thousands of dollars into the bucket? Gonna tell them "HANDS OFF" too? They don't deserve treatment because it would be unpatriotic? I'd like for you to look someone in the eye and tell them that.
Also, avoid Chik-Fil-A for contributing money to anti-gay groups. Jesus would be ashamed.
Leginald wrote:How about the millions who've been laid off and have rotting teeth and untreated health problems because they can't afford to throw hundreds to thousands of dollars into the bucket? Gonna tell them "HANDS OFF" too? They don't deserve treatment because it would be unpatriotic? I'd like for you to look someone in the eye and tell them that.
Also, avoid Chik-Fil-A for contributing money to anti-gay groups. Jesus would be ashamed.

union yes
marriage no.
pretty simple even for leftiies.
I don't know if Chick fil A required their franchise holders to be bible thumpers or not. The way I figure it, it's well known the religious convictions of their owner so his gay stance isn't surprising. He can think what he wants. However, if any of the local stores begin refusing service to gays, that's another matter. And just an FYI - the Concordville restaurant is much better than the new Middletown one.
50 plus wrote:I don't know if Chick fil A required their franchise holders to be bible thumpers or not. The way I figure it, it's well known the religious convictions of their owner so his gay stance isn't surprising. He can think what he wants. However, if any of the local stores begin refusing service to gays, that's another matter. And just an FYI - the Concordville restaurant is much better than the new Middletown one.

I am sure if gays use money there will be no problems.