By eriknben10
They're back at it again. After another partial collapse of the nest in January they have rebuilt and in recent days ramped up construction. Looking for an egg or two this week.
https://hdontap.com/index.php/video/str ... e-live-cam
By eriknben10
Very strange activity this year. She has been on the nest for two nights in a row without any eggs. Sat thru the snow last evening all for naught. It is assumed they breed until death with the average wild eagle living 25 years. This gal has been known to be at this nest sight since 2005 which says she is at least 18 yo. I'm beginning to wonder if it is past her time to produce.
By eriknben10
1st egg 2/20/2018 3:28 PM If you never seen an Eagle give birth, here's your chance. Go to the start of the live stream and turn the volume up. Jimmy Hendrix shredding the Star Spangled Banner in the back ground from the trailer below.
Flavor liked this
By Flavor
eriknben10 wrote:1st egg 2/20/2018 3:28 PM If you never seen an Eagle give birth, here's your chance. Go to the start of the live stream and turn the volume up. Jimmy Hendrix shredding the Star Spangled Banner in the back ground from the trailer below.

8) 8)
By eriknben10
Since my posting I've found out the live stream only goes back 4 hours. If you didn't see it soon after I posted you missed it. HD on Tap has a youtube of the event but left out the 1st minute she was in labor( if that's what they call a bird laying an egg)
Here is that video.
By eriknben10