By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:As we can see with Ryan and the non-voting E&B, the hapless Republicans are already spending more time and effort on blaming the Democrats than getting things done.

The Republicans were so lucky that the Obamacare enrollment software screwed up at an opportune time as their popularity was plummeting due to the shutdown. Everyone associates shutdowns with Republicans. They never learn.

Everyone you know maybe. The popularity of Democrats really did great the last 8 years. Only lost 1000 seats. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Phaedrus
The pendulum is swinging. What I want to know is not how much Stormy Daniels was paid to shut up, but how much she was paid to open up. Kind of pathetic that he is so characterless that he has to hire prostitutes.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:The pendulum is swinging.

Everything is cyclical. Nature is funny that way. Imagine where we would be without the hate.
By eriknben10
2018.jpg
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:The pendulum is swinging.

Everything is cyclical. Nature is funny that way. Imagine where we would be without the hate.

We don't have to imagine, we can watch it happen by getting rid of Trump. Is there anyone who spews more hate than Trump?
By eriknben10
So congress can't debate, compromise and put a bill on the desk because the President defends attacks against himself ? You blame your hate on the President? The hate was there long before this President.
By Phaedrus
Trump is an appalling human being.

Take this affair he had with the hooker. I can guarantee this did not come as a surprise to Melania. I can picture him telling her. "If you want a kid fine, but I can tell you one thing, I'm not putting up with a gross fat ugly wife. Until you get yourself back in shape, I'm hiring a substitute."
By eriknben10
The President doesn't write bills. Where are the bills?
You can hate the man if you want, make up all the BS stories you want, parrot the hate all around the world and blame him for the hate you possess and spew on a daily basis. It won't stop him from doing what he can to fix the mess he was left with. The sorry a ss government put the country into the mess it is in and the current President didn't create any of the messes congress fails to deal with.

So the Dems have the votes in the Senate to block. They will shut down the government. No DACA, NO CHIP and that is on your ilk.