By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:I guess you would need to show me what they knew and how they knew it would be a specific threat in 2016. We know that cyber warfare was being watched. We know they were aware of problems in other countries. We know they were watching the Russians. We know they dropped the ball.

But, to suddenly raise the issue of Russian influnece and pursue it aggressively during the election would have been seen as purely opportunistic.

One thing they could not predict was a candidate who would collude with the Russian government to achieve victory and promote Russian interests.

Especially one that would pay them to interfere with the election like the DNC did. The entire debacle is a joke much like the National Intelligence agencies are turning out to be. I hear they charged 13 Russians whom they will never be able to prosecute. Can you just imagine all those folks that were going to vote for Clinton and when they seen a meme on FB they said nah, I'm with him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:People are very stupid, and I can totally imagine that.

Like the people that think more gun laws will keep the kooks from getting a gun and going on a shooting spree. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then the so-called intelligence agencies say, " well that one slipped thru the cracks, sorry." :lol: :lol: :lol:

That boy had more red flags than the Russian federation. He was screaming for help. You blame the gun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by eriknben10 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
When we work to create a culture that does not honor guns and violence, we will be sending a resonating message. That is the point of laws, not the mechanics. The 2nd Amendment should be repealed.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:When we work to create a culture that does not honor guns and violence, we will be sending a resonating message. That is the point of laws, not the mechanics. The 2nd Amendment should be repealed.

Good luck with that theory. My guess it would work as well as making Heroin illegal. :roll:
By eriknben10
We love our laws.
78 people are slapped with a speeding ticket every minute in this country. :lol: :lol: :lol: