By Boro Friend
Your problem with perceived attitude sounds like a personal problem. You can't let the left anywhere near that Constitution.
By eriknben10
Her p iss poor attitude shines bright. "I propose that responsible gun owners shed the maniacs on the right and the industry controlled NRA and come together to develop sensible gun laws in an atmosphere of responsibility."
Note that in her opinion only folks on the right and the NRA are the problem. If the NRA does not provide " atmosphere of responsibility" She knows nothing about the NRA. She has the need to blame people that have not committed any of these killings. It's a political strategy and doesn't deal with the underlying issue of mental health, lack of respect for fellow humans.
I have a few friends that were killed and or severely maimed because of drunk drivers. I wish the government would outlaw drunk driving but I understand that will never happen either. Oh wait, they did and it didn't fix the problem. Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 51 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.
By Stinky Pete
Again, if you could pick a side, that would be helpful. Just a few weeks ago, you dismissed drunk driving and stated that more accidents are caused by sober people.

eriknben10 wrote:Her p iss poor attitude shines bright. "I propose that responsible gun owners shed the maniacs on the right and the industry controlled NRA and come together to develop sensible gun laws in an atmosphere of responsibility."
Note that in her opinion only folks on the right and the NRA are the problem. If the NRA does not provide " atmo :) sphere of responsibility" She knows nothing about the NRA. She has the need to blame people that have not committed any of these killings. It's a political strategy and doesn't deal with the underlying issue of mental health, lack of respect for fellow humans.
I have a few friends that were killed and or severely maimed because of drunk drivers. I wish the government would outlaw drunk driving but I understand that will never happen either. Oh wait, they did and it didn't fix the problem. Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 51 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.
By Phaedrus
People with guns are the problem, not people without guns. If the people with guns don't solve their problem, others will need to step in.

The NRA was once focused on responsible gun ownership. Now they just push gun ownership, the more the better.
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:People with guns are the problem, not people without guns. If the people with guns don't solve their problem, others will need to step in.

The NRA was once focused on responsible gun ownership. Now they just push gun ownership, the more the better.

You dream big.
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:Why not? You just consider those kids to be collateral damage.

Don't hide behind those kids. You talk like a fool.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:Again, if you could pick a side, that would be helpful. Just a few weeks ago, you dismissed drunk driving and stated that more accidents are caused by sober people.

eriknben10 wrote:Her p iss poor attitude shines bright. "I propose that responsible gun owners shed the maniacs on the right and the industry controlled NRA and come together to develop sensible gun laws in an atmosphere of responsibility."
Note that in her opinion only folks on the right and the NRA are the problem. If the NRA does not provide " atmo :) sphere of responsibility" She knows nothing about the NRA. She has the need to blame people that have not committed any of these killings. It's a political strategy and doesn't deal with the underlying issue of mental health, lack of respect for fellow humans.

Can you point out a fact that I got wrong? Didn't think so. By the way, I don't "pick sides".
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:When we work to create a culture that does not honor guns and violence, we will be sending a resonating message. That is the point of laws, not the mechanics. The 2nd Amendment should be repealed.

With the American Revolution fresh in their minds, the founders inserted the 2nd amendment into the Constitution to prevent the government for infringing on our God - given right to defend ourselves. And here we are sum 230 years later, with some idiot taking the position that we should demand that the government remove that right. This folks is the single best example of backwards liberal thinking, on full display, compliments of our resident idiot, Phaedrus

He adds that the point of our laws is to "send a resonating message". Maybe we should just send a strongly worded letter to the shooter's parents encouraging them to take away his cell phone privileges for an entire year. Now that would send a message to potential (high school) shooters all over the nation. "You shoot up your high school, you might loose your phone for a year!"