By eriknben10
Attack on one is attack on all.
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:He is not attacking the USA. He is attacking Trump. The Germans have every right to be alarmed at the dismissive attitude that is being shown by Trump with regard to Putin's increasing meddling in the domestic affairs of other nations.

During the Gulf war the Germans wouldn't even let us fly over their airspace.
By Phaedrus
JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:He is not attacking the USA. He is attacking Trump. The Germans have every right to be alarmed at the dismissive attitude that is being shown by Trump with regard to Putin's increasing meddling in the domestic affairs of other nations.

You mean GWII after GWB insulted them? They were with us in GWI and Afghanistan.

By the way, we should have listened to them.
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:

You mean GWII after GWB insulted them? They were with us in GWI and Afghanistan.

By the way, we should have listened to them.

So they felt they were insulted and refused to allow our pilots to fly thought there airspace causing fatigue on personnel and aircraft not to mention the amount of fuel wasted. I say --censor-- them, they're a false partner.
By Phaedrus
Actually, I can't find any evidence of what you are saying, but I will add Germans to the growing list of people you hate.
By eriknben10
Mountain Dew Guy wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:Attack on one is attack on all.

Too bad Trump couldn't say those words during his NATO speech.

Why is that bad? Everyone already knows that is his stance. Just because he doesn't continue to parrot it over and over or the media thought that was a good talking point he didn't hit that day doesn't change the fact of his position.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he offered support for every attack thus far since he was sworn in.
Some people live by words and other live by deeds. I think talk is cheap myself.