By Phaedrus
Remember when Republicans were celebrating the passage of their tax bill - the wind in their sails; hi-fives all around? A week is a long time in politics, particularly with the Idiot. Now it's all going down the "shlthole." :wink:

I'm sure it's all part of a secret plan. :lol:
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Remember when Republicans were celebrating the passage of their tax bill - the wind in their sails; hi-fives all around? A week is a long time in politics, particularly with the Idiot. Now it's all going down the "shlthole." :wink:

I'm sure it's all part of a secret plan. :lol:

I agree with what he is alleged to have said. The word Cesspool would have been politically correct. :wink: You need not go very far in this country to find similar chitholes. Why can't this country fix those places before bringing in more people to fill them?
My niece teaches at a school in Harrisburg that received 192 Haitian students when they came as refugees. They didn't even have coats to wear. This country needs to get its own house in order if it wants to help the world.
By eriknben10
By eriknben10
Maybe Gov. Brown should have used the resources wasted on the high speed train to nowhere on taking care of people that needed a hand up. Meh, what's 33 billion to him right. " We are a sanctuary state!"

But you folks got your paved trail thru the wilderness and place blame on the politicians. SMH
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
I agree with what he is alleged to have said.

Why am I not surprised? Back in 2016 I stated that I did not think he was a racist. I've changed my mind and you can join him in my basket of deplorables - people who judge individuals based on the circumstances they live in or the color of their skin.

Individuals apply for immigration, not countries.