By norton
How thankful we can be that we have a President that actually cares for this nation and people and not simply a Leftist as was actually "elected" the previous two terms. Obama was and is simply a Liberal getting all he could and can out of the "office" he was , was put in. President Trump has been doing a great job considering the many fools desiring to undermine his efforts. Our nation and culture are , in reality, doomed but this fall may be delayed by the man in the Office now.
By Phaedrus
So, Trump played Mr. Tough Guy with a grieving widow on her way to her husband's funeral. "I guess he knew what he was signing up for, but it's still tough." That's just what she needed to hear. :roll:

He's a jerk, but as long as he makes Norton proud then I guess it's all worthwhile. Funny how I don't recall Norton singing his praises and telling us what a fine man he was during the primaries when Cruz was his candidate.
By norton
Well said--- "During Obama's presidency, the US policy was based entirely on “fantasy.”

A leading American-Israeli journalist likes Trump’s worldview but says it will take a long time to undo the damage caused by the previous administration.

Caroline Glick, senior contributing editor for The Jerusalem Post, is encouraged by US President Donald Trump’s worldview, but says it will take a long time to fix the “damage” caused by the Obama administration.

Former US President Barack Obama held his powerful position as leader of the Free World for two terms, and during that time US policy was based entirely on “fantasy,” Glick says, adding that it will take a long time to reverse the damage.
By Phaedrus
Yeah, more trenchant analysis from Norton. The presentation of the facts alone is overwhelming, but the use of those facts in building an argument is breathtaking. I am undone.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:So, Trump played Mr. Tough Guy with a grieving widow on her way to her husband's funeral. "I guess he knew what he was signing up for, but it's still tough." That's just what she needed to hear. :roll:

He's a jerk, but as long as he makes Norton proud then I guess it's all worthwhile. Funny how I don't recall Norton singing his praises and telling us what a fine man he was during the primaries when Cruz was his candidate.

I guess General Kelly doesn't talk or think like you either. Why doesn't that surprise me.