By eriknben10
His doctor before was a liar too.

Bornstein said, “Well, I’m fortunate there’s nothing seriously wrong with him. He’s a few pounds overweight, which everybody can see, and that’s it. I’ve never been able to find anything wrong with him.”
By eriknben10
So the white gang of 5 doesn't have the votes? Put the bill on the table, vote and lets see who has what shall we?
Poor Steny looked like he was gonna bust.
By eriknben10
The best part of the hateful talk is “The president won’t see your dunks, but lots of fat people will, and they’ll learn that you hate and are disgusted by their bodies.”
By Ryan
The President will let the Dems know that when THEY shut down the government, each and every non essential worker will be handed a pink slip and their department budgets will be adjusted accordingly. That is how Trump negotiates with someone who is unreasonable. I know how this guy operates. Anyone stupid enough to challenge him generally comes to regret it eventually.
good luck.
By Stinky Pete
eriknben10 wrote:The best part of the hateful talk is “The president won’t see your dunks, but lots of fat people will, and they’ll learn that you hate and are disgusted by their bodies.”

It's been a good 20 years since I could dunk. :(
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:The best part of the hateful talk is “The president won’t see your dunks, but lots of fat people will, and they’ll learn that you hate and are disgusted by their bodies.”

It's been a good 20 years since I could dunk. :(

The intelligent thing to have said when trying to belittle the man was, look how much fat vs. muscle mass the President has. That makes fat people feel better about themselves and gives the appearance you know what you're talking about.
" There's no way trump is 6-3 and 239. No way in hell."
The pound comparison made you look stupid, just sayin'.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:But you just said he wasn't going to see it? Why do I want to make him feel better?

I'm talking about all the fat people you took a dig at that will read this. But they already know you have a habit of trying to body shame others.