By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:You obviously don't understand Trump and live only to destroy and tear him down regardless of his performance. If I had to guess "why Trump doesn't visit the troops"... it's unnecessary and expensive.

The only benefit of randomly visiting the troops in a public way is to gain politically. That is why Obama did it (rarely). Trump does not need that and neither does the troops. Having said that, I'm sure he will make a visit during the holidays AFTER the election cycle.

Oh BTW, 61% of military veterans and active duty voted for Trump. AND HE GOT THEM ALL RAISES AND FUNDED THE MILITARY WITH $700+ B this year and another $700B next.

Pretty sure this is only an issue with you and the rest of your deranged leftist fellows. Nice to chat with you again. :wink:

Here is a list of times Presidents have visited the troops. Note that none of the visits correlated with elections. If he is worried about unnecessary expense he should stop travelling to his resorts to play golf all the time.
https://www.military.com/undertheradar/ ... ombat-zone
By norton
We as a nation and people should be so very happy to have President Trump in office. Remember folks, History proves that powerful central governments are never the friend of the common man. No government is perfect but the Left simply desires to undermine in any and all ways they can.
Vote for those who hold the Constitution in high regard. Vote Republican and pray that this nation will last at least a bit longer. The left simply seeks to destroy our very foundation and this includes the so called "Entertainment" industry. We are in perilous times folks. No time for games.
Attachments
stalin.png
Add description
stalin.png (59.11 KiB) Viewed 67 times
By Ryan
Don't worry. Their ideology will CONTINUE to destroy itself. I can't wait for the sequel to the nightmare they experienced in Nov. 2016. You think they are irrational now, wait until Tuesday. I got my popcorn ready. Then they can spend the next 2 year in the fetal position while they wait for the final nail in their communist coffin. It will take the Democratic party generations to recover from Trump. You can thank President Trump for saving America with the help of divine intervention.

5 days 11 rallies. Bend over libs, you're about to get a massive conservative enema.
By norton
Simply vote Republican, As a nation being undermined by the Left our only hope is to elect folks who care for and uphold the true values that made this nation the hope of millions. Beware of the Democrats .
Attachments
fleeing.jpg
Add description
By Ryan
I'd like to remind all voters to get out and vote on your designated voting day:
Republicans: Nov. 6th
Democrats: Nov. 7th

:lol:
norton liked this
By norton
Ryan wrote:I'd like to remind all voters to get out and vote on your designated voting day:
Republicans: Nov. 6th
Democrats: Nov. 7th

:lol:

Ryan, In reality,,,, One has to think that those dogmatic Democrats and other Leftist sorts , who ignore the big picture of the Leftist drive, would take this seriously. ;-)