By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:Man crush.

eriknben10 wrote:Have you noticed Stinky keeps repeating the same narrative over and over, day after day. Poor guy, we hear you. We know you fear for your life and are scared to death over your imaginary beliefs.

So your infatuation with trying to bash the President is actually just a man crush. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry it took me so long to understand you on that point. Being a straight guy I forget that others act this way.
By JW
There was something you said about some having fun watching. You two faced America hater. I bet you even have a commie flag on the front door of your garage. :shock: :roll:
By Stinky Pete
Phaedrus wrote:That reminds me, there was a book that led to Moore's movie Roger & Me. The book is Rivethead by Ben Hamper. He was a worker on an auto assembly line. It's very funny and revealing.

I spent the better part of a year researching the auto industry for my masters degree. Roger and Me had a lot of truth to it, so yes I would read Michael Moore.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:That reminds me, there was a book that led to Moore's movie Roger & Me. The book is Rivethead by Ben Hamper. He was a worker on an auto assembly line. It's very funny and revealing.

I spent the better part of a year researching the auto industry for my masters degree. Roger and Me had a lot of truth to it, so yes I would read Michael Moore.

Betting you and Phea have meetings in that garage of yours. You know, the one with the commie flag tacked up on the inside wall........ :shock:
By JW
I neither have the need or urge to explain what you are or what you do on your own time. But again I'll make another bet that your teaching this boys how to be good little haters like Daddy.
By the way you never answered a while back when I asked if you and Phea have had sex yet.. :roll: Scary thought.
What you mean is, you don't have the ability.

Take Trump's dementia out of the equation, if that makes it easier for you. Explain what makes me a communist. Do you even know what communism means?

Saying the president is unfit isn't communism.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:

Then you would really enjoy Rivethead.
By Phaedrus
JW wrote:I neither have the need or urge to explain what you are or what you do on your own time. But again I'll make another bet that your teaching this boys how to be good little haters like Daddy.
By the way you never answered a while back when I asked if you and Phea have had sex yet.. :roll: Scary thought.

It's funny how you, like Norton, insist that negativity and personal attacks have driven people from goaston, but if some of us are having a normal conversation, you need to inject insults and negativity.