JW wrote:Reminds me of Ground Hog Day. Hitler did the same thing did he not? :shock:

You shouldn't post these things. You just called me a Communist (although you have absolutely no idea why), and now you're comparing me to Hitler. Hitler and the Nazis hated Communism. They're kind of at opposite ends of the spectrum.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:Have you noticed Stinky keeps repeating the same narrative over and over, day after day. Poor guy, we hear you. We know you fear for your life and are scared to death over your imaginary beliefs.

Was this meant for Norton? :lol:
By JW
eriknben10 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:Man crush.

eriknben10 wrote:Have you noticed Stinky keeps repeating the same narrative over and over, day after day. Poor guy, we hear you. We know you fear for your life and are scared to death over your imaginary beliefs.

So your infatuation with trying to bash the President is actually just a man crush. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry it took me so long to understand you on that point. Being a straight guy I forget that others act this way.

I do believe you just may have :shock: hit on something my friend.
Just as I thought. You got nothing. Couldn't you at least google something? You could google communism, and try to find one of the tenets that sounds like me. Instead all you can do is insults.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote:Reminds me of Ground Hog Day. Hitler did the same thing did he not? :shock:

You shouldn't post these things. You just called me a Communist (although you have absolutely no idea why), and now you're comparing me to Hitler. Hitler and the Nazis hated Communism. They're kind of at opposite ends of the spectrum.

I know, your what they call a hybrid. And it isn't on the good side.