User avatar
By eriknben10
#491916
I said it before. I hope they keep this going until mid terms and then finish the investigation. By then people will know what happened. At the very least it will flush out most of the moles who colluded against this administration.
User avatar
By Boro Friend
#491918
If you watch Fox and see what Circa News is digging up on the whole FBI investigation and then go to CNN or MSNBC you would think you are in two different countries.
User avatar
By Boro Friend
#491920
Crowbird23 wrote:You are in another world.I know Trump was not on the bus."Fake news"


Yeah I think I know who missed the bus.
User avatar
By Boro Friend
#491921
Boro Friend wrote:
Crowbird23 wrote:You are in another world.I know Trump was not on the bus."Fake news"


Well, somebody missed the bus alright.
User avatar
By eriknben10
#491924
Boro Friend wrote:If you watch Fox and see what Circa News is digging up on the whole FBI investigation and then go to CNN or MSNBC you would think you are in two different countries.


Now I read Muller fired one of the Clinton shills that was in on the FBI scandal. Let's hope he digs deep enough to get them all.
#491926
eriknben10 wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:If you watch Fox and see what Circa News is digging up on the whole FBI investigation and then go to CNN or MSNBC you would think you are in two different countries.


Now I read Muller fired one of the Clinton shills that was in on the FBI scandal. Let's hope he digs deep enough to get them all.


Looks like they are starting to close in on two more on Muller's staff with hidden political motives and conflict of interest. That fish is slowly rotting from the inside out , just like everything else in that God forsaken town . I just hope that whole can of warms gets opened.
  • 1
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71