By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:The point is not to stop progress. The point is to ensure that the people for whom profit is the only thing learn to respect the rights of others. Something you could never understand.

What a joke. You have no clue what has been done in the past to bring this project to fruition. The idiots that are screaming now had years to complain and never did. Cry me some crocodile tears! They have nothing to charge anyone with that they didn't have all along. More BS to please the minority NIMBY's
I think you would refer to them as Trumpites that want to isolate us from the rest of the world. That is one of their talking points, "most of the product is being sold over seas." :roll: :roll: :roll:
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Nothing you wrote even addresses what I wrote, not to say rebuts it.

How do you rebut a stupid statement such as yours? You and they have no legal point to challenge so you try to create one. They failed and are as much a joke as your statement. The pipeline didn't just start when they broke ground. If it were people like them and you in charge nothing would ever get done. Never a road built nor a trail thru the wilderness paved for you to ride your tricycle. Of course you try to show us your extreme intelligence by stating I would never understand. Too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Need an example? My neighbor was approached about the pipeline going thru his yard and was offered just compensation. He refused and wanted twice the amount. Instead of them paying him the 5k they moved it 8' and off his imaginary property line and he cried foul. What happened is he thought he had a bargaining chip but since the state owns the land and all rights thru eminent domain he didn't have squat and neither does anyone else. We rent the land in the form of taxes and they have respect to compensate us where deemed necessary. If you think differently you are a fool. The story has nothing to do with disrespect by Sunoco or as you put it "ensure that the people for whom profit is the only thing "