JuneCarter wrote:Nunes just did a presser acknowledging the documents he allegedly read were not provided through legal channels and would not disclose his source. Nunes then encouraged people in the intelligence community to leak information to him. I can't even believe these people hold our fate in their hands.

Also announced that Manafort and Stone will give testimony next week. So much for not unmasking folks.

Manafort must feel good about his chances now since one of the men set to testify against him was shot to death yesterday morning and another witness "fell out of a window" the other day.

Witness tampering!! Shocking. I'm sure he was merely a coffee boy.
JuneCarter wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:Nunes just did a presser acknowledging the documents he allegedly read were not provided through legal channels and would not disclose his source. Nunes then encouraged people in the intelligence community to leak information to him. I can't even believe these people hold our fate in their hands.

Also announced that Manafort and Stone will give testimony next week. So much for not unmasking folks.

Manafort must feel good about his chances now since one of the men set to testify against him was shot to death yesterday morning and another witness "fell out of a window" the other day.

Witness tampering!! Shocking. I'm sure he was merely a coffee boy.

Same judge that let Clinton off the hook. He'll be out before trial is my guess.