Trump ginned Rand Paul up over the weekend about Susan Rice too. The documents specifically stated she did it legally.

Nothing about Bill O'Reilly? Nothing about Carter Page? Betsy DeVos? Oh my!
Last edited by JuneCarter on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boro Friend wrote:Be patient little liberal guy. They 're piecing it all together. She may have been involved in some of the unmasking and may have made multiple requests according to Fox News . Back in March she said she knew nothing about any surveillance at all . So what was there to unmask ? There are folks digging hard into this. I told you all they are not going to let it go And she may not have been the only one involved. By the way you're not exactly Clarence Darrow pal , you just play one on Go Aston.

She did us a service by revealing the traitor Trump and his minions.
JuneCarter liked this
Phaedrus wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:Be patient little liberal guy. They 're piecing it all together. She may have been involved in some of the unmasking and may have made multiple requests according to Fox News . Back in March she said she knew nothing about any surveillance at all . So what was there to unmask ? There are folks digging hard into this. I told you all they are not going to let it go And she may not have been the only one involved. By the way you're not exactly Clarence Darrow pal , you just play one on Go Aston.

She did us a service by revealing the traitor Trump and his minions.

Do you think she will ask for immunity or plead the 5th?