By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:Give me an example of a business or corporation pays any tax that is not just simply taken from the money the fools lose as they slave for the owners. You could take it all from the owners and call it a dictatorship but that would really be just another word for what you already live in.

The disdain you have for people is quite remarkable. Voters are fools, taxpayers are fools, the workers are fools and slaves, and the aged deserve to die. Such an attractive philosophy.

Anyway, your basic assumption is that corporate taxes should be abolished. I actually have stated here before that I think there is a good argument for that, but you are wrong to assume that abolishing the tax will automatically raise worker wages and certainly not reciprocally.

I could easily devise a tax where companies would be forced to share profits with workers in exchange for a tax break. Many people believe that the reason for corporate taxes is to give tax breaks that channel money in socially productive ways. You don't, obviously, but there are good arguments for tax incentives based on the outlandish theory that the common good is not necessarily maximized through individual utility maximization.
By eriknben10
It's not my disdain but merely a fact of life. Calling things as I see them is not disdain. To me it is foolish to work for someone else, it is no different than being a slave. The gift you get for your labor might not be a chunk of land or your freedom to seek employment from another owner for a paltry sum of cash. I was a slave for many years and I recognized how foolish I was. Pointing out the fact that healthcare and artificial life are two entirely different things really bugs people who think everyone should automatically be entitled to artificial life extending procedures. If you run your train off the track it is not my responsibility to put it back together for you.

Good luck in the 2018 elections trying to explain not wanting a tax break for the middle class. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Phaedrus
No, it's disdain. One thing on which we both agree is Trump is just like you, except he hides it better. :P

Republicans are wrong to think everything is about money.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:No, it's disdain. One thing on which we both agree is Trump is just like you, except he hides it better. :P

Republicans are wrong to think everything is about money.

You are delusional if you think I agree with you that stating a fact = disdain. What is your idol President Trump hiding? Are you still stuck on the collusion thing? Keep that going until elections along with your other fear factors. You'd be better off focusing your energy on getting out from under the thumb of your handlers.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:What do these nine important countries have in common?
Togo, Palau, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Honduras, Guatemala and Israel.

There are only 8 listed. But those 8 understand every countries right to sovereignty.