By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:Universal healthcare is easy. Universal artificial life, not so easy.

Fortunately you don't get to be a one man death panel. You think like such a rich guy.
By eriknben10
Fortunately your ilk don't get to tell me how to spend my earnings. Universal isn't on the menu for the next 7 years. Fortunately freedom from government overreach is.
By Phaedrus
All taxes amount to someone telling you how to spend your money. That is democracy. Of course, you don't vote, so you essentially have no say in how your taxes are spent.
By eriknben10
I make fools like you pay for any taxes you want to take from me. It doesn't matter to me who is in charge of the fools like you.
By Phaedrus
I understand that you think people who love their country and want to contribute to it with taxes or by voting are fools, but please give me an example of just how you make us foolish Americans pay.
By eriknben10
Give me an example of a business or corporation pays any tax that is not just simply taken from the money the fools lose as they slave for the owners. You could take it all from the owners and call it a dictatorship but that would really be just another word for what you already live in.
By Stinky Pete
Phaedrus wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:I don't know how/when that works. The person I was talking to was on her father's insurance. She was suffering seizures and had to quit her job. Then, she aged off her father's plan. She went to Obamacare and bought insurance for $450 a month.

Is she living with her parents?

I think so.
By Stinky Pete
I don't know. She told me if she made $16k, the insurance cost would have been reduced. Maybe she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Stinky Pete wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:I don't know how/when that works. The person I was talking to was on her father's insurance. She was suffering seizures and had to quit her job. Then, she aged off her father's plan. She went to Obamacare and bought insurance for $450 a month.

Is she living with her parents?

I think so.