By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:Language warning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... OZIOE6aMBk

"your constitution is nothing special" "everybody's got one".

I guess first he (and you) should come to understand the concept of American exceptionalism.
You are free to live anywhere on this planet that you choose. If you don't like it here, leave. Nothing would make the rest of us happier. can I make a suggestion...try Venezuela, it's chuck full of all the political positions that seem to make you content.
norton liked this
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:

I guess first he (and you) should come to understand the concept of American exceptionalism.

I'll bite. How about you go ahead an educate me on the concept, including its origins and history of use.
By Ryan
Yeah right, let me just bang my head on this wall first.

Why do you need me to first state how exceptional America has been? It's pretty obvious to most Americans. Why don't you just tell us how awful America has been throughout history from your perspective, or will that ruin the context of the leftist puke I expect you to spew?
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:Yeah right, let me just bang my head on this wall first.

Why do you need me to first state how exceptional America has been? It's pretty obvious to most Americans. Why don't you just tell us how awful America has been throughout history from your perspective, or will that ruin the context of the leftist puke I expect you to spew?

The reason I want to hear it from you is that different people may have a different interpretation. I would hate to believe that what you are really saying is that people who don't agree with you are un-American and should leave the country. Unfortunately, that is what I believe is the case.

I don't think you understand that American Exceptionalism does not mean that everything about America, and everything America does is exceptional.