By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Yes, guilt by association. That's usually a pretty good place to start in any criminal investigation.

laughing at you.png
laughing at you.png (25.53 KiB) Viewed 103 times
By norton
Remember folks- "Never in the history of the world has a powerful central government been the friend of the common man". The Leftists of the world have always, always advocated more and more powerful governmental control. The Left encourages sin and evil in virtually every aspect of society and their answer to the problems produced by this evil always becomes "more governmental control". It is how the Leftist (liberal) operates. Undermine truth and righteousness within a society and replace it with CONTROL.
By Phaedrus
Laugh all you want, but if the people under you are committing crimes and you are doing nothing to root them out, you will fall under suspicion. Hell, most people like you believe racial profiling is acceptable.

And mister holier than thou believes criminality is okay as long as it is done by conservatives. In fact, he welcomes it unquestioningly.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Laugh all you want, but if the people under you are committing crimes and you are doing nothing to root them out, you will fall under suspicion. Hell, most people like you believe racial profiling is acceptable.

And mister holier than thou believes criminality is okay as long as it is done by conservatives. In fact, he welcomes it unquestioningly.

I believe all people should be treated equal. What crime was committed during the Presidential election by any Americans? Last I read, none. You can't just wish someone did something wrong just because you hate them. Well you can but that just proves how hateful and foolish you are. The media says they got all these convictions yet not one shred of evidence points to collusion or has anything to do with the Americans during the election. It was a waste of money and you know it. Not one Russian will do any time nor will they pay a dime. Meanwhile, the same people are working on the next election no doubt. Same as every election in the past only with different tools.
You want to talk about profiling. That is exactly what the haters are doing to this President.
By Phaedrus
The President is the Hater-in-Chief. He opens his mouth and spews out attacks an everyone. I have never in my life seen the likes of it from a President.

You are willfully blind. At last count there were 5 guilty pleas. Truth will out.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:The President is the Hater-in-Chief. He opens his mouth and spews out attacks an everyone. I have never in my life seen the likes of it from a President.

You are willfully blind. At last count there were 5 guilty pleas. Truth will out.

There are no guilty pleas of interference in the election and none of the pleas had anything to do with the election. The truth is already out. Your hate for him will not change that. Nor will your blatant racism. I'm glad you admit he defends against everyone no matter what nationality they are.
Last edited by eriknben10 on Wed May 23, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
norton liked this
By norton
Phaedrus's Idol. (photo) .................................................. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Big government, evil reign? OK with Phaedrus. Folks, just look back at the American of 60 years ago or more. The immoral , loose living, anti America we see today was developed and festered by the Left. Much through the means of the liberal "entertainment " industry.
Attachments
Kim Jong.jpg
Add description
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
The truth is already out.

I believe that, in the end, it will be shown the Trump campaign worked with the Russians and Wikileaks to basically deal in stolen property. I also believe that Trump knew about the meeting in Trump Tower in advance and lied about it because he knew.

I'm patient. It will all come out. Trump is scum. They will get him for money-laundering as well. If the Dems take over either branch of Congress, then we will have a real investigation. Trump will get the Bengazi treatment, but he has much , much more to hide.

Let's see his tax returns to start. :lol:
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:
The truth is already out.

I believe that, in the end, it will be shown the Trump campaign worked with the Russians and Wikileaks to basically deal in stolen property. I also believe that Trump knew about the meeting in Trump Tower in advance and lied about it because he knew.

I'm patient. It will all come out. Trump is scum. They will get him for money-laundering as well. If the Dems take over either branch of Congress, then we will have a real investigation. Trump will get the Bengazi treatment, but he has much , much more to hide.

Let's see his tax returns to start. :lol:

I understand the stupid theory your ilk has put out.

Are you a tax expert. I wonder what they found all the times he was audited and why it didn't make the news.
Scum like you will do whatever they can to stop this administration, I have no doubt about that. You are a sore loser. It is helping to shed light on the joke your ilk is. It is looking less likely that the Dems will even gain any seats in the Senate and more likely they will lose a few, even though the presidents party tends to lose ground during midterm elections. I doubt they will even take the house with nothing to run on. They dug a hole they can't get out of. They have nothing to run on so now I see they are going to "drain the swamp" Are they really that stupid? I think so.

There are no guilty pleas of interference in the election and none of the pleas had anything to do with the election. The truth is already out.

Comey, Clapper and the rest of the swamp have stuck their feet in their mouths. They all lied. It is fun to watch.