By norton
-phila
By eriknben10
JW wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:I read down there in Florida they can't dredge any longer. No sand left to dredge.
What amazes me about those tasty crustaceans is how they float around in sea currents eventually making their way into the bays and tributaries to mate only to make their way back to the ocean to spew millions of eggs so the cycle can continue. They caught a Chesapeake bay banded blue crab in the gulf last month. Some folks like to say they move into the bay from down around Virginia. While that may be true, some seem to take the road less traveled.

the beaches I was at a few weeks ago Jensen Beach, Henderson Island are natural. They don't clean and rake the beaches around there. There's too much coastline and you don't see the crowds like you do in Jersey. I was catching 4ft black tip sharks right off the beach. My 5 year old grandson was catching 22 inch bluefish 2 ft off the beach, also pompano. One day a young couple came on the with their equipment including a couple heavy rods rigged with 80 tw's a kayak and a cooler of fresh bait. They used the kayak to paddle out past the reef and drop their baits hoping for a 10ft tiger, hammerhead or other type of large shark. I wanted to hang and watch but I had already been there for 3 hours and beerthirty was quickly approaching. The girl was smoking hot and built like a brick sh!!house too. Would have loved to watch her bring one in.

Really? I guess looks can be deceiving. http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local/ ... 713572001/
By eriknben10
Here is another good look at that area JW.
Just weeks after project completion, a huge, northeast groundswell rolled in and took more than half the material off the beach -- onto North America's most biologically diverse non-coralline reefs. The reefs create fun, punchy A-frames -- that surfers now slip on because of the mud coating them. These reefs are federally designated as Essential Fish Habitat and Habitat Areas of Particular Concern, because they provide habitat for more than 530 marine species, including 327 animals closely associated with or biologically obligated to live on "nearshore hardbottom."

http://www.surfline.com/surfnews/article.cfm?id=1830
By norton
Painting for today
By norton
I do remember 24.9 a gallon.
By norton
"it's a gas"
By norton
NOW I know what these fins are for. :-)
Phaedrus liked this
By norton
American patriot gets the Canadian sneaking across the border .
By norton
-- :D Any remember that saying?