By eriknben10
The question was directed at Stinky.
The kid that killed Heather belonged to this group. https://www.adl.org/education/resources ... rd-america

I doubt if any of the group Stinky pointed to was even there. But you believe what you want.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I didn't get an exact count. The rally was called Unite the Right. They got you working for them.

In the early 1920s they were just a small group and Hitler was thrown in prison.

And we can all see the role trump is playing and could play.

I understand you have a hateful imagination. Trump is not who you make him out to be.
By Stinky Pete
You were wrong. And you insulted me twice, both before and after I proved you wrong. Made the professor crack, and then looked foolish. Now you're trying to save face by changing the argument to who was where and how many people, and whatever else. I didn't say anything about who did what at what protest, or how many were there.
By norton
This was the way we viewed an eclipse back in the days of old.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:You were wrong. And you insulted me twice, both before and after I proved you wrong. Made the professor crack, and then looked foolish. Now you're trying to save face by changing the argument to who was where and how many people, and whatever else. I didn't say anything about who did what at what protest, or how many were there.

What was I wrong about Professor? There are no Nazis in the USA today that were in Hitlers party, the real Nazis.
That would be akin to me calling you a skinhead because you are bald. You are an insult to yourself.
By Stinky Pete
Yep, keep changing it...

And for your latest flawed argument to work, I would have to call myself a skinhead. They call themselves Nazis. I didn't come up with the label. But keep swinging. You might hit something eventually.

I guess I'd also need a website which details skinhead beliefs going back decades that I follow, which I don't have.
By eriknben10
I changed nothing from my original reason for saying there are no Nazis in America and this all began with the stupid comparison June posted and you tried to defend by saying there are. Keep insulting yourself.