By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:By all means, write whatever you think will sell.

I don't think people that stay at home to care for their families all do it for the reason you express "she should stay home and keep house for some man?" Some of the folks I know chose to be a stay at home parent vs. dumping their children in daycare. Some can't find a job in their chosen profession. Many can afford not to slave their lives away. Others are forced to work both parents to make ends meet. In the end, very few any longer have choice to live as they please.

Please search this site for even one instance of anyone attacking stay-at-home parenting.
By eriknben10
Tell me which of the people in the Future Homemakers of America picture are subservient to men . Do you even have a clue what they teach in the club?
By norton
The Left has worked fervently for many years to undermine the Family Unit as designed by God. It, it is the only system that worked as it was engineered by the Great Engineer.
The Leftist controlled "entertainment" industry had no use for Father knows Best or Leave it to Beaver concepts and the result is evident to any and all who will actually open their eyes.
------------------------------------------
Attachments
Father_Knows_Best_cast_photo_1962.JPG
Add description
Father_Knows_Best_cast_photo_1962.JPG (12.23 KiB) Viewed 43 times
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:Tell me which of the people in the Future Homemakers of America picture are subservient to men .

All of them. I wonder how many of them could open a checking account on their own?
By eriknben10
norton wrote:Family

I suppose you like that aspect of the club Norton but the club was and always has been much more than family. It was and will continue to be about, Family, Career and Community Leaders of America.
On another note can you stop with the liberal BS.

watch the dingbat Liberals with this pic.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:Tell me which of the people in the Future Homemakers of America picture are subservient to men .

All of them. I wonder how many of them could open a checking account on their own?

You know absolutely nothing about the organization we can see that.
Last edited by eriknben10 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By norton
The Left has worked fervently for many years to undermine the Family Unit as designed by God. It, it is the only system that worked as it was engineered by the Great Engineer.
The Leftist controlled "entertainment" industry had no use for Father knows Best or Leave it to Beaver concepts and the result is evident to any and all who will actually open their eyes.
Attachments
Homemakers.jpg
Add description