By eriknben10
oy vey
By JuneCarter
norton wrote:The Left has worked fervently for many years to undermine the Family Unit as designed by God. It, it is the only system that worked as it was engineered by the Great Engineer.
The Leftist controlled "entertainment" industry had no use for Father knows Best or Leave it to Beaver concepts and the result is evident to any and all who will actually open their eyes.

The Alt Right has worked fervently for many years to undermine the Republican Party and American Democracy.
The Nazi like alt right would like to turn the country back to the days of barefoot and pregnant women in the kitchen and segregation of anyone "different."
I thank God for the Framers of our Government for our Constitution and a system that will halt those that seek to undermine the law and the true and just American way of life.
I thank God for the Bible that tells us that these acts perpetrated by those in the highest office of the land are sinful and HIS almighty hand shall guide the unworthy back to the Sodom and Gomorra from whence they came.
By norton
coming soon-
Attachments
memorial day.jpg
Add description
By Stinky Pete
You go girl.

JuneCarter wrote:The Alt Right has worked fervently for many years to undermine the Republican Party and American Democracy.
The Nazi like alt right would like to turn the country back to the days of barefoot and pregnant women in the kitchen and segregation of anyone "different."
I thank God for the Framers of our Government for our Constitution and a system that will halt those that seek to undermine the law and the true and just American way of life.
I thank God for the Bible that tells us that these acts perpetrated by those in the highest office of the land are sinful and HIS almighty hand shall guide the unworthy back to the Sodom and Gomorra from whence they came.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:Tell me which of the people in the Future Homemakers of America picture are subservient to men .

All of them. I wonder how many of them could open a checking account on their own?

You know absolutely nothing about the organization we can see that.

Enlighten me. Start with answering my question.
By norton
Start them young. :)
Attachments
start them young.jpg
Add description
Phaedrus liked this
By Phaedrus
Happy are they who can connect the end of their life with the beginning.
-----Santayana (or some such wag)

It usually made me think of baby wipes...