toby farms.jpg
Add description
By norton
This how it is done -
Attachments
how to destroy.jpg
Add description
By norton
For Phaedrus to put on his fridge door. One of the Left's idols.
Attachments
stalin.jpg
Add description
stalin.jpg (28.47 KiB) Viewed 181 times
By norton
Phaedrus , You are simply a vocal Leftist who desires to see this once great nation and culture destroyed. Individuals like yourself have been around for thousands of years and were and are part and parcel of the freeman's undermining .
Hitler had his followers, Castro, Etc. and you are simply part of that trend.
History reveals that free societies have always been the small percentage of time periods within cultures . Those like yourself become the downfall. You simple ignore world history.
By norton
Aston old days
aston pool.jpg
Add description
By Phaedrus
Norton, you are an ignoramus whose grasp of history is pathetic. Castro was no friend of Hitler. The communists were Hitler's mortal enemies.

This is the guy Castro fought against:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulgencio_Batista
An American-installed fascist who did business with the likes of Franco, an ally of Hitler.

Castro turned out to be a totalitarian as well, but the fact is you do not have a problem with totalitarians as long as they spout support for Jesus as they pave their way to Hell.

I grew up a Christian, but it was phony Bible thumping closed minds like yourself that turned me away.
By norton
Phaedrus wrote:Norton, you are an ignoramus whose grasp of history is pathetic. Castro was no friend of Hitler. The communists were Hitler's mortal enemies.

This is the guy Castro fought against:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulgencio_Batista
An American-installed fascist who did business with the likes of Franco, an ally of Hitler.

Castro turned out to be a totalitarian as well, but the fact is you do not have a problem with totalitarians as long as they spout support for Jesus as they pave their way to Hell.

I grew up a Christian, but it was phony Bible thumping closed minds like yourself that turned me away.

No,,, You simply follow the typical Leftist view that Hitler and Stalin had no overall agenda- Simply put-- No matter what the title,,, The simple truth and overall philosophy is the same. That is , a powerful central government that is ruled and maintained by a group of individuals who do well in that position.
Sure , the mechanics and the wording may differ but the real issue is a downtrodden mass of citizens who WILL DO what they are told. This goes back to Caesar, Emperors, Kings, War Lords, Etc.
And as always is and was true and part of the package--- The Bible and the God we learn of in the Bible will not be tolerated.