Funny how? I mean maybe I'm a little f-ed up...tell me how I'm funny, like what I'm a clown, what I amuse you...I make you laugh...I'm here to F-ing amuse you?? what do you mean funny, funny how, how am I funny...?

How the F am I funny...what the F is so funny about me??? huh?huh? tell me, tell me whats funny...

:lol: :lol: You mother fer, I almost had em... :lol: :lol: ya stuttering [--removed--] ya..
Phaedrus wrote:Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

The funny part is Goaston has turned into the joke by a few. This used to be an enjoyable place for community and now nothing but bashing by the libs.. Enjoy yourselves, what else can you turn to trash? There's only about 6 posters left. Good job jack arses.
That is partly our fault too JW. We need to post about non political things. Just last week I missed the opportunity to post about the Media Car Show last Sunday. Even if I don't think people care, I should still put it up there.
Phaedrus liked this
astontibs wrote:That is partly our fault too JW. We need to post about non political things. Just last week I missed the opportunity to post about the Media Car Show last Sunday. Even if I don't think people care, I should still put it up there.

I wouldn't bother wasting your time.
JW wrote:

The funny part is Goaston has turned into the joke by a few. This used to be an enjoyable place for community and now nothing but bashing by the libs.. Enjoy yourselves, what else can you turn to trash? There's only about 6 posters left. Good job jack arses.

Maybe you can answer the question Norton won't. What happened to GoBrookhaven?
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:

Maybe you can answer the question Norton won't. What happened to GoBrookhaven?

It was never very active to begin with. This site was always active with many people, now not so much. Thanks AH. JW out.
That's not true. While goaston was most active in Delco, Brookhaven was second most active, then Parkside and a couple others. At one time gonorristown was more active than all of them. Everything has declined at about the same rate regardless of what size they were at their peak.

Facebook is the main culprit, though a lot of frequent posters were banned at one point and started up an alternative site, which is now also dead.

Funny how you never complained when all those conservatives were bashing Obama.
JW wrote:The funny part is Goaston has turned into the joke by a few. This used to be an enjoyable place for community and now nothing but bashing by the libs.. Enjoy yourselves, what else can you turn to trash? There's only about 6 posters left. Good job jack arses.

First of all, you've left this site like 19 times now.

Second, your memory is really poor. You don't remember the nasty stuff you and your friends posted about Obama for eight years. Go back and read your posts.

Third, what I'm posting is actual news. No made up stuff about Hillary having people killed. It's all true. I post actual ridiculous and/or disgusting stuff that Trump says and does. I post actual news about the Republicans being incompetent and unable to pass bills despite having a majority. It's all real. If that's turning GoAston to trash, blame the man making the news.

Fourth, if I'm posting things that aren't true, someone call me on it.