By JuneCarter
Aren't those two brother and sister? Nevermind! :lol:

Jamie knows Tyrion didn't kill Goffrey now. Not that it matters he's so whipped.

I read an interesting theory that Game of Thrones is a historical version written by Samwell, so it would make sense he'd see Jorah again .
By Phaedrus
Jon Snow would be Daenarys' nephew. Targaryens like to intermarry. That's why there is a high incidence of madness.

I don't know if you have read the books? Most of the younger characters begin the series in their early teens or younger. Missandei, for instance, is only 8 years old. It's young adult fiction, which is why the older characters die at a higher rate and victory will probably go to the young.
By Phaedrus
Things are moving fast for sure. Sometimes, in retrospect, things aren't as dull as they seem. I re-watched the middle shows last year, season 3, episodes 4-6. It was amazing how pivotal they were - though considered dull at the time.
By Phaedrus
On the internet, most people seem to thing Bronn knocked Jamie into the water, but I think it was Dickhard, or Dickon, or Rickon or whatever his name is.