By eriknben10
I see they are rounding up a few of the Antifa for their deeds. But they aren't the real antifa right?
By Phaedrus
They should arrest people who riot, but this isn't what the issue is. You are using the violence to create a moral equivalency between the Antifa and the Alt-Right because you have no moral compass. Just like your idol Trump
By eriknben10
Good ole Antifa at it yesterday.

By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:They should arrest people who riot, but this isn't what the issue is. You are using the violence to create a moral equivalency between the Antifa and the Alt-Right because you have no moral compass. Just like your idol Trump

Just like you know nothing about Trumps world view, you apparently know nothing about mine, I have no idols. Morality is bringing people together, not separating them from each other. Show me where the antifa thugs are different than the thugs in any other hate group. Teach me how moral they are professor. Keep the laughs coming we are enjoying them.
By Phaedrus
You are still doing it; equating thugs with everyone in the movement. You can't see the difference between fascists and those that oppose them. It serves some purpose for you I guess.
By eriknben10
You are still trying to change the point I made. Antifa thugs are no different than any other thug be it BLM, KKK, or any other hate group. Oh that's right the thugs really aren't part of the groups in your distorted view. Yet Trump is backing the KKK because he condemned the violence on all sides. :roll:
By Phaedrus
You just don't seem to understand what is going on. Trump addressed the violence rather than address the philosophies of these groups. It was an avoidance technique so that he would not have to criticize his KKK and Nazi supporters. Everyone, including the Alt-Right, sees it that way except you.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:You just don't seem to understand what is going on. Trump addressed the violence rather than address the philosophies of these groups. It was an avoidance technique so that he would not have to criticize his KKK and Nazi supporters. Everyone, including the Alt-Right, sees it that way except you.

Trump addressed the violence and the ideologies of the various groups. What's the problem? Obama invited BLM into the f-ing White House and praised them for their courage!!!!!! Pretty sure Trump did not invite David Duke into the white house, in fact he denounced Duke, KKK and all bigoted neo-nazi and white supremacists.

SO AGAIN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH TRUMP?

Unlike Obama, he did not condone nor did encourage or praise racist hate! Nor did he sit back with defining silence as Obama did after Benghazi and during the Baltimore riots and as nearly every major city in America was burning with racist violent protests.