By Mountain Dew Guy
Phaedrus wrote:I know some who don't regret their vote only because they would never vote for Hillary, but they strongly regret that the Republican candidate had not been someone else. They held their nose and voted for him, but the stink has grown too great.

For me, I wasn't happy with any of the candidates on the ballot. All had serious flaws that made me question their capability to hold the office. I just went with the one I felt who would do the least amount of damage in the next four years.
By Phaedrus
If Hillary had won and the Republicans retained the Senate, I'm guessing that right now there would be yet another Benghazi investigation, a Clinton Foundation investigation and a Constitutional crisis over the appointment of a very liberal SCOTUS justice.
By eriknben10
As they arrest more of the antifa thugs on a daily basis we must unite to stomp out these domestic terrorist.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... nization-0
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:There are plenty of white American non-Muslim terrorists. That's for sure.

There sure are and they are on the list. It's time to add these thugs as well.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Just like the KKK and Nazis are Christian terrorists. Let's ban Christianity. It obviously produces these people.

So you think the Antifa thugs don't have any Christians among them or they are all Christians?
By Stinky Pete
I think it's good for people to see that these terrorists exist, and are feeling braver since January. Maybe it helps certain people understand the problem isn't unique to radical Islam.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:Just like the KKK and Nazis are Christian terrorists. Let's ban Christianity. It obviously produces these people.

So you think the Antifa thugs don't have any Christians among them or they are all Christians?

I have not heard them referencing Christianity or attacking non-Christians.