By Stinky Pete
From Huffington Post"
"Life imitated satire on Monday night when Fox News host Tucker Carlson offered effusive praise for President Donald Trump’s ability to stare at the sun during the eclipse without protective lenses.

“In a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked at the sun without any glasses,” Carlson gushed. “Perhaps the most impressive thing any president has ever done.”

I think Carlson meant to say "the most impressive thing THIS president has ever done". Either that, or Carlson is very very stupid.
By Ryan
We, the 63M Trump voters, love Carlson. We don't expect leftists to understand why. We also STRONGLY support President Trump because he is actively working on making America great again. We like that.

We also recognize that the left, never trumpers and media are feverishly working against him at every turn. We don't care about that, because they all have a political agenda and are extremely threatened by President Trump working to return the power back to the voters. America is getting greater every day!!!! AND ALL 63M are prepared to return to the voting both in Nov. 2020 and re-elect Donald Trump.

So suck it up, quit crying and go sit in the corner and wait your turn, and get used to Trump! We, the voters that elected Trump don't give two craps about what you think about him. All we know is you wanted Hillary Clinton to be President, and that tells us all we need to know about you. It means you are ignorant.
norton liked this
By Stinky Pete
If you read my posts (and I've learned that's often difficult for you), you'd notice that I rarely talk about Trump's alleged policies. I'm more fascinated that someone so stupid, with no class, and with no idea what he's doing, is the president. If he wants to get rid of the Indians who are about to take my job, that's great. If he wants to build a wall, I don't care. I'm legal. If he wants to fix our infrastructure, I'm for that. If he wants to deport illegal aliens, I'm ok with that. I also said multiple times that Hillary should have been charged with something. Your reading comprehension is just so poor that you really have no idea what I actually post.

Ryan wrote:We, the 63M Trump voters, love Carlson. We don't expect leftists to understand why. We also STRONGLY support President Trump because he is actively working on making America great again. We like that.

We also recognize that the left, never trumpers and media are feverishly working against him at every turn. We don't care about that, because they all have a political agenda and are extremely threatened by President Trump working to return the power back to the voters. America is getting greater every day!!!! AND ALL 63M are prepared to return to the voting both in Nov. 2020 and re-elect Donald Trump.

So suck it up, quit crying and go sit in the corner and wait your turn, and get used to Trump! We, the voters that elected Trump don't give two craps about what you think about him. All we know is you wanted Hillary Clinton to be President, and that tells us all we need to know about you. It means you are ignorant.
By norton
Interesting that Stinky Pete actually believes that Obama was in any way a President rather than a tool of the Left. But, Birds of a feather flock together.
By Stinky Pete
I left out an important one. If he wants to fix healthcare, I'm 100% for that too. Just not taking it away from 20 million people.
By norton
This is a consequence of budgeting backwards. Only in government do you decide how much you're going to spend before figuring out how much you can afford.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:Obama is gone now. Hillary also gone. Time to move on.

I think it is fair to Use Obama, Clinton, or whomever as a measure of policy tolerance. The problem for Republicans is that they will now be living down to the standard of Trump for many years to come. I'm looking forward to that.