User avatar
By eriknben10
#490351
Stinky Pete wrote:From Huffington Post"
"Life imitated satire on Monday night when Fox News host Tucker Carlson offered effusive praise for President Donald Trump’s ability to stare at the sun during the eclipse without protective lenses.

“In a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked at the sun without any glasses,” Carlson gushed. “Perhaps the most impressive thing any president has ever done.”

I think Carlson meant to say "the most impressive thing THIS president has ever done". Either that, or Carlson is very very stupid.


I found it extremely funny but I read some stories where they thought he was serious like the one you posted they tried to change the wording to make sense of it in their own hateful minds or claimed he was stupid.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#490354
The words quoted in my post are the exact words spoken by Tucker Carlson. There was no changing of the words.

I saw no indication that he was joking, so I'm going with "he's really stupid".
User avatar
By eriknben10
#490357
Stinky Pete wrote:The words quoted in my post are the exact words spoken by Tucker Carlson. There was no changing of the words.

I saw no indication that he was joking, so I'm going with "he's really stupid".


"Life imitated satire on Monday night when Fox News host Tucker Carlson offered effusive praise for President Donald Trump’s ability to stare at the sun during the eclipse without protective lenses.


I think Carlson meant to say "the most impressive thing THIS president has ever done". Either that, or Carlson is very very stupid."

The above words were not spoken by him. Whoever wrote them didn't get the joke, is either trying to belittle Tucker or is very, very stupid.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#490358
The quote of Carlson in my post was exactly correct. There was no joke intended by Carlson. He is very stupid.

His trying to make himself look less stupid once he saw the responses doesnt work.
User avatar
By eriknben10
#490359
Stinky Pete wrote:The quote of Carlson in my post was exactly correct. There was no joke intended by Carlson. He is very stupid.

The satire he laid out was a test for fools like yourself. It worked and makes you one of those who bore the brunt of the joke. Brilliant move on his part and most of us seen it when it happened.
User avatar
By Ryan
#490364
Stinky Pete wrote:If you read my posts (and I've learned that's often difficult for you), you'd notice that I rarely talk about Trump's alleged policies. I'm more fascinated that someone so stupid, with no class, and with no idea what he's doing, is the president. If he wants to get rid of the Indians who are about to take my job, that's great. If he wants to build a wall, I don't care. I'm legal. If he wants to fix our infrastructure, I'm for that. If he wants to deport illegal aliens, I'm ok with that. I also said multiple times that Hillary should have been charged with something. Your reading comprehension is just so poor that you really have no idea what I actually post.


I'd like you to elaborate on these descriptions of the President so I can understand how you could possibly reach these conclusions:

- "someone so stupid" - What leads you to conclude the President (or anyone) is stupid?
- "with no class" - How do you define "class"? How do you know quantitatively when a person has class ?
- "no idea what he is doing" - What actions or outcomes have lead you to this conclusion about the president?

I'm just curious.

One other thing, since you claim that you wanted Hillary brought up on charges, would you mind sharing whether or not you voted for her? Again, I'm curious if you were willing to vote for a suspected criminal.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#490368
Ryan wrote:I'd like you to elaborate on these descriptions of the President so I can understand how you could possibly reach these conclusions:


You have to be kidding. I elaborate every day. I elaborate so much, people tell me to get a life. Others leave the site because they can't live with seeing my posts and knowing that they voted for trump. Seriously, I must have posted hundreds of times on this topic. Even Phae told me to stop creating new threads for each stupid/classless/incompetent thing trump did.
User avatar
By JW
#490373
Stinky Pete wrote:. Others leave the site because they can't live with seeing my posts and knowing that they voted for trump. Seriously, I must have posted hundreds of times on this topic.

Lets be clear and honest because I know that's how you like things, right? I am taking a break because I am tired of all the leftist BS on this site. Has nothing to do with who I voted for. Don't be such a Richard. :shock: Now back to the beach.