By norton
Phaedrus wrote:Yes, that would apply to Trump as well. Good one!

No, actually directed to self righteous sorts who believe they need not the God of the Bible. As, the Leftists are.
In reality President Trump could possibly be the last hope (politically speaking) this nation and people have.
The Left has undermined our culture and nation so badly (look at the news every day) that one has to wonder how long this hope for the world will continue. Of course you are part and parcel of this Leftist insurrection and under mine.

(I truly doubt if you are in reality even an Aston resident)
======================================================================================================= John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
By Phaedrus
Yes, Norton, I understood your purpose. :roll:

It is not self-righteous to not believe something. It is self-righteous to think that what you believe is of benefit to everyone else.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:What is the difference between the Thatcher quote and this one: "Labor creates all wealth"?

Your smug intellectualism is disgusting and offensive!

Oh, look I got it right! Wait was that a question or a riddle? One was made by one of the greatest leaders in history and the other was not?
That's it? that's all you got? After I own your --censor-- ass, you toss that ridiculous insult at me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I finally shut you up!
You must be pressed for time.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:Yes, Norton, I understood your purpose. :roll:

It is not self-righteous to not believe something. It is self-righteous to think that what you believe is of benefit to everyone else.

Wrong...
It is self-righteous to think THAT BECAUSE you believe it is TO EVERYONE ELSE'S benefit. Very different.
By Boro Friend
'' The fool says in his heart there is no God, they are corrupt ,their deeds are vile ,there is no one that does good.'' -Psalm 14-1
Last edited by Boro Friend on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
Speaking for myself, I never said there is no God. In fact, I have stated that I have had a personal experience with God.
By norton
Phaedrus wrote:Speaking for myself, I never said there is no God. In fact, I have stated that I have had a personal experience with God.

Any personal relationship with the God Who Is must be based on what the Bible describes. Christ was sent to be the Savior of all. But one must personally admit that you are a sinner and repent of your sin (repent means turn from) and place your complete faith in Jesus as YOUR Savior.
The Devil believes IN God but will never place his faith on Him. Many people believe in a god but do not know the Living God as Savior.