I don't know why they want to invite sports teams to the WH anyway. It's not like they're role models or represent what is great about America anymore. And why are people getting so bent about teams or individuals being disinvited for taking a knee during the NA? If I were president I wouldn't honor anyone who publicly disrespected the NA. And not because it's a big deal, but because the NA and being honored by the WH are similar and related civic ideas.
By Phaedrus
I don't think the anthem is being disrespected. Do you think America is being disrespected? I don't. People are making a point on a large stage about racial disparity. Is that disrespect? I missed that line in the Anthem that says "love it, or leave it.
(a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—
(1) when the flag is displayed—
(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;
(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and
(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.
Stinky taking a page from the fake news. Here is the real pic.

trump.jpg