By 50 plus
Inquirer listed scores online today. Not exactly stellar performances from any PennDelco schools. :?
By Stinky Pete
This used to bother me a lot. But I've come to realize that it's not the school district, it's the people living in the school district.

If its important to you and you take it seriously, your kids will do just fine.
By breitak67
For a second there I thought I might find a thread about prostate cancer...
By JuneCarter
I don't believe they provide modified tests for special ed students anymore. My child didn't test well.
I don't care much how he did on his PSSA because instead of learning to pass a test all year he learned math, studied the Constitution, learned how to make basic meals, learned about many significant books and films and basic biology.
By 50 plus
Stinky Pete wrote:This used to bother me a lot. But I've come to realize that it's not the school district, it's the people living in the school district.

If its important to you and you take it seriously, your kids will do just fine.

Agreed. Rather large disconnect from elementary schools to Northley. Parents stop checking homework? Or sports involvement more important?
By 50 plus
:D I was thinking more in terms of the parents being more interested in their kids' sports prowess than education. Could also be by that time what kids learn is beyond the parents' pay grade if you know what I mean. Sort of to Stinky's point.