By astontibs
Tim is actually doing fine. He was our Uber driver a few months ago. He is just not an active poster on this forum anymore.
By Timothy1964
I'm here. A lot has happened to me over the last few months. It's a long story. I lost my trailer in Chester Twp. in late July (evicted) due to unemployment...lost my car in late June, due to not making enough with Uber driving. I was homeless and living at CityTeam in Chester for nearly two months after I was evicted from my trailer. Now, I'm living with a friend in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey (near New York City), until I can FINALLY find a job, and get my own place again. Obviously, the job market is not good at the moment...
By Phaedrus
Timothy1964 wrote:I'm here. A lot has happened to me over the last few months. It's a long story. I lost my trailer in Chester Twp. in late July (evicted) due to unemployment...lost my car in late June, due to not making enough with Uber driving. I was homeless and living at CityTeam in Chester for nearly two months after I was evicted from my trailer. Now, I'm living with a friend in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey (near New York City), until I can FINALLY find a job, and get my own place again. Obviously, the job market is not good at the moment...

Sorry to hear this Tim. Are you volunteering anywhere? It's a good way to stay in the game and might turn into a job.