By breitak67
@Ryan: no uranium was sold. A financial interest in the Uranium One business was sold with the explicit condition that none of the uranium could be exported without the proper approvals.
breitak67 wrote:@Ryan: no uranium was sold. A financial interest in the Uranium One business was sold with the explicit condition that none of the uranium could be exported without the proper approvals.

I read that as well. Funny they believe the Russians are interested in following the laws. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Phaedrus
That's ridiculous. The Russians do not need uranium from us. This was just a business deal. Nothing else. There is plenty of uranium in the world to keep anyone's weapons program going.

I consider you a pretty well-read guy who usually does good research, so I have to assume you are outright lying in order to keep a false narrative going.
Why, because I find it ridiculously funny that Russians would obey the law? That is some how a lie? You lost me on that one. The entire narrative is about which laws were broken, by whom, and for what reason.
By Ryan
a) uranium has since walked without approval.
b) Bill Clinton received $500K for a speech
c) Clinton foundation received $145M in kickback donations

so whatever you call it, there were crimes committed.

I can give to craps about what Paul Manafort did 10 years ago. Lock em up, who cares. It has nothing to do with the Election. The Clinton crime syndicate, on the other hand was directly involved in extortion, spoliation and illegal handling of TOP SECRET information just to name a few crimes... When are they going to be made to pay for the litany of illegal activity? That's what I want to know.