By Stinky Pete
This month, 30 years ago, my fiancé and I made settlement on our home in Green Ridge. We paid $80k, and we had a combined income of $50k, which was pretty good at that time for two recent graduates.
By 50 plus
Stinky Pete wrote:This month, 30 years ago, my fiancé and I made settlement on our home in Green Ridge. We paid $80k, and we had a combined income of $50k, which was pretty good at that time for two recent graduates.

You did live there by yourself until you were legally wed and honest in the eyes of the Lord, right? Wouldn’t want nortie more upset with you. :lol:
By Stinky Pete
JuneCarter wrote:You can move back once the nest is empty! Neighbor! :D

So, that has been a topic of conversation, now that Pete III is going to be heading off to college soon. I don't think we want to stay in this house as we get closer to retirement age. We talk a lot about where we want to go. I don't think I want to live with old farts in a 55+ community. I often think I'd like to live in the borough of West Chester.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote: I don't think I want to live with old farts in a 55+ community. I often think I'd like to live in the borough of West Chester.

Me too on both counts
Stinky Pete liked this
By JuneCarter
We've looked at other places and decided to stay here.

Although there is a condo in Malvern that did have me thinking.

I like my little house, we'll just put a laundry room on the first floor if it comes to that.
By eriknben10
Maids are cheap and for the most part good company.