By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:It is a lost world that needs Jesus.

How has Jesus worked for Roy Moore?

Don't know where he was in his walk 38 years ago assuming it's even true.
norton liked this
By Phaedrus
I think it's a good assumption and when he says things like "I always got parental permission" I wonder how much he has changed and how that may have affected judicial decisions and legislation in the future. It's not like he is just some guy.
By JuneCarter
Seriously, the man running against moore is a man who prosecuted kkk members for killing 4 little African American girls. And it's a tight race? Nuts!

Maybe one day we will see the content of a person's character and not an R or a D.
By Boro Friend
JuneCarter wrote:Seriously, the man running against moore is a man who prosecuted kkk members for killing 4 little African American girls. And it's a tight race? Nuts!

Maybe one day we will see the content of a person's character and not an R or a D.

I would love to see the party system dismantled. Keeping it in place is the one thing the two parties actually agree on.
JuneCarter liked this
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:I think it's a good assumption and when he says things like "I always got parental permission" I wonder how much he has changed and how that may have affected judicial decisions and legislation in the future. It's not like he is just some guy.

What is that saying about people that assume ?
By macdaddy
Back to Hollywood.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/08/kevin-spa ... ly-member/

Kevin Spacey allegedly stuck his hand down an 18-year-old man's pants and grabbed his genitals after getting him drunk in 2016.
Former Boston TV news anchor, Heather Unruh, made the explosive allegations at a news conference Tuesday ... and revealed the 18-year-old family member she referred to is her straight son, now 19 and a college sophomore.
Unruh -- flanked by her daughter and lawyer Mitchell Garabedian -- claims her son was star-struck when she saw him at The Club Car Restaurant on Nantucket Island in July 2016. She says her son eventually met Spacey, who then allegedly bought him drinks and pounced when her son was drunk. Unruh also shared how her son literally ran away from the encounter thanks to an unknown woman's help.

Unruh's son, she said, handed over evidence to the Nantucket Police Department last week ... triggering a criminal investigation. Garabedian said the civil and criminal case is within the statute of limitations in Massachusetts and he plans to reach out to Spacey's legal team.
By Stinky Pete
But wait, there's moore!

By CHRIS CIRILLO on Publish Date November 13, 2017.
WASHINGTON — An Alabama woman accused Roy S. Moore on Monday of sexually assaulting her when she was 16, the fifth and most brutal charge leveled against the Republican Senate candidate. Senate Republicans are now openly discussing not seating him or expelling him if he wins the Dec. 12 special election.

The new accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, told a packed news conference in New York that Mr. Moore attacked her when she was a teenager and he was a prosecutor in Etowah County, Ala. Ms. Nelson was represented at the news conference by Gloria Allred, a lawyer who has championed victims of sexual harassment.

“I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping, he began squeezing my neck, attempting to force my head onto his crotch,” Ms. Nelson said, growing emotional as she described the assault, which she said happened one night after her shift ended at a local restaurant, where she was a waitress.

She said that Mr. Moore warned her that “no one will believe you” if she told anyone about the encounter in his car.
By macdaddy
More on Hollywood.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 01136c201f

A SECOND woman has claimed Dustin Hoffman sexually harassed her, a day after the actor apologized for harassing a teenage intern in the 1980s.
Genius producer Wendy Riss Gatsiounis claims Hoffman propositioned her and asked her to accompany him to a nearby hotel during a meeting to discuss a movie version of her play A Darker Purpose in 1991, according to Variety.
Riss Gatsiounis claims she met with Hoffman and Tootsie screenwriter Murray Schisgal twice.
It was during the second meeting that Hoffman, then aged 53, allegedly harassed Riss Gatsiounis, who was in her 20s.
“He says, ‘Before you start, let me ask you one question, Wendy — have you ever been intimate with a man over 40?’” she told Variety.