By breitak67
To be fair, "taciturn" was not used correctly. That would have flagged by a theme reader for incorrect usage. In the context of the definition given, dumb and inarticulate are meant to convey the idea of being uncommunicative. Macdaddy has interpreted the definition out of context.
By Phaedrus
macdaddy wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:Hitting the sauce a little early today?

For the record, I have no idea what color you are, nor if you are actually a cop.

Then why do you characterize me with your posts?

I just play along with your avatar and posts. I can't say if you are anything you claim. I find it hard to believe a black police officer would come on an overwhelming white forum for the primary purpose of characterizing young black men as thugs. You behave much more like a white supremacist.
By Ryan
Here we go again, ADD. "primary purpose of characterizing young black men as thugs. ". Was that the "primary purpose"? I thought it was to discuss the recent wave of sexual misconduct in Hollywood.

And wow talk about racist comments. What else do you find hard to believe on the basis of nothing more than skin color? and how exactly do you know this is an overwhelming "white forum"? hypocrite

They should tear up the whole sidewalk.
By Boro Friend
Looks like Phae has his very own spokesman. Very Cool .
eriknben10 liked this
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:Here we go again, ADD. "primary purpose of characterizing young black men as thugs. ". Was that the "primary purpose"? I thought it was to discuss the recent wave of sexual misconduct in Hollywood.

And wow talk about racist comments. What else do you find hard to believe on the basis of nothing more than skin color? and how exactly do you know this is an overwhelming "white forum"? hypocrite

You're an idiot.