By Ryan
who cares. You do realize that you are the only person that is entertained by your comments right?
By JuneCarter
Phae is very entertaining.

Ryan, if people with opposing ideologies don't speak civilly, how do you ever expect to work things out?

Isn't that what the colonists and native Americans Thanksgiving parable is all about?
Phaedrus liked this
By Phaedrus
He's just getting increasingly frustrated as his hero continues to fail.
By Boro Friend
If the hero is Trump, things are looking pretty good right now. The press and the left wing zealots seem pretty lost. It has to pretty tiring on that hamster wheel .
Last edited by Boro Friend on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
Boro Friend wrote:If the hero is Trump, things are looking pretty good right now. The press and the left wing zealots seem pretty lost. It has to pretty tiring on that tread mill.

The economy is pretty good right now, but aside from the "Trump bump" in the stock market, there has been no change in economic indicators over the last two years.
By Boro Friend
The economy is humming along, unemployment at a 16 year low, however we do need better wage growth numbers, regulatory reform is slowly taking place reversing several administrations that thought you had to federally regulate bathroom breaks, The unleashing of more energy resources . Just read where housing numbers are up, lending for houses, cars, credit cards are starting to go up. Illegal border crossings are down 70% .After a slow start the attorney general is starting to enforce laws already on the books regarding drug trafficking, deporting more criminals The stock market is an undeniable win showing confidence in the President's agenda . A burgeoning alliance in the Middle East and a resetting of priorities on the world stage is encouraging .The new U.S. Supreme Court Justice is holding promise. Just to name a few off the top of my head.

Congress is the real problem. Democrats are dangerous and Republicans are worthless. I will get back when I have time.