By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:For the record, I have no idea what color you are, nor if you are actually a cop.

But Phae, everything we post here is the truth.

C'est vrai!
By Phaedrus
I think I have figured it out. He is writing something simple, but then running it through the Thesauristic Confabulator and Syllable Extender machine. The machine is not quite perfected.

Or he has fallen off the wagon. :P
By macdaddy
Phaedrus wrote:Hitting the sauce a little early today?

For the record, I have no idea what color you are, nor if you are actually a cop.

Then why do you characterize me with your posts?
By macdaddy
Folks, let me apologize for going off topic, but I had to call out the bullying of Phaedrus and his cohorts.

Phaedrus is so blinded by hate as every poster can see. If it doesn’t fit Phaedrus agenda then it has to be distraction and division as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Only thing Phaedrus can do know is to post emoji’s, childish pictures, or even imply me to something I a not.
By macdaddy
Now, back on topic.

Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has no plans to remove Walk of Fame stars amid sexual misconduct scandals.

Those celebrities accused of multiple counts of sexual harassment can rest assured about one thing: Their stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame aren’t in jeopardy of being removed.

Amid the scandals surrounding celebrities like Kevin Spacey and Brett Ratner, both of whom have stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Yahoo reached out to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to find out whether there are plans or internal discussions around potentially removing the stars for anyone who has been accused of sexual misconduct. A rep for the group referred Yahoo to a 2015 statement issued after a petition for the removal of Bill Cosby’s star was circulated, saying it’s still their most recent statement on the subject.

“The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has received inquiries asking whether we are planning to remove the stars of Walk of Famers because of alleged misconduct. The answer is no,” said Leron Gubler, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce president and CEO. “The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk.”
By Stinky Pete
I'll talk to Phae and ask her to go easy on you. I'm sorry she hurt your feelings.

macdaddy wrote:Folks, let me apologize for going off topic, but I had to call out the bullying of Phaedrus and his cohorts.

Phaedrus is so blinded by hate as every poster can see. If it doesn’t fit Phaedrus agenda then it has to be distraction and division as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Only thing Phaedrus can do know is to post emoji’s, childish pictures, or even imply me to something I a not.
By macdaddy
Stinky Pete wrote:I'll talk to Phae and ask her to go easy on you. I'm sorry she hurt your feelings.

macdaddy wrote:Folks, let me apologize for going off topic, but I had to call out the bullying of Phaedrus and his cohorts.

Awww, thanks, Sticky Pete. However, that was not necessary. I just wanted the people who had join in on the topic of Hollywood and the sex scandals that I didn’t mean to go off topic. Again, thanks for your knee jerk reactions.
By Stinky Pete
I, too, am sorry, but I immediately thought of this.

p.s. I believe MacDaddy is neither black nor a police officer, so I doubt Phae hates him for either.