By JC
Stinky Pete wrote:
That I go to this dump for medical care. What a mess. I need to stop being lazy and find somewhere else.

I like the care I get there but I too wish they would spruce up the joint.
By cupcake
I used to work there years ago and I miss all the originals!! Was once a happening place!! Makes me
Sad when I pass it now. It's not looking like the professional space it used to be. :(
By eriknben10
United Medical, social medicine at it's finest right there. I wonder, are there private practices that have such dilapidated buildings? If you weren't sick when you went in you would be when you came out. Even funnier is the new facility across the street that looks like it was cobbled together with left over bits and pieces from different buildings. In the end, none of it matters on the outside, it's what is on the inside that counts.
By eriknben10
Only thing I know is my son goes there and I take him. Caring for a intellectually disabled person comes with government mandates you know. Has Dr. Kerkula moved on? She was still there at last visit a few months ago. I don't use the medicine man myself.
By eriknben10
Another thing I've noticed is the building is the same as it was in 2010 when we moved here less the chiropractor sign and the Aston Medical Associates sign, still looks like a bank that moved or went out of business. I must admit, the drive thru gives credence to the new socialized medicine of today.
By JC
Dr. Kerkula is still there and in my opinion is very good. She listens, speaks so clearly that even with my hearing diminishing with age I can understand every word, and has given excellent care to me and my extended family. I'll put up with the looks of the place as long as she is there.
By eriknben10
That's good to know. I too like her, has a sense of humor as well. When she was out with her pregnancy Dr. Chaudhary gave me the impression it was more of a cattle drive.