By eriknben10
Getting good now.
By JuneCarter
The endorsement by the RNC is the thing that just might force me to change parties.

Child molesters. I've had it.
By Stinky Pete
This is sooo sick that they would endorse him. How slimy do you have to be to back a pervert? I think they've shown what they really are, and it's not family values or Christianity.
By eriknben10
I believe justice will prevail in the end. You know, like it did in the Kate Steinle case. :roll:
By eriknben10
Well Conyers quit so I suppose whatever happens to Frankenstein will set the tone for the future so far as politics goes.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:Well Conyers quit so I suppose whatever happens to Frankenstein will set the tone for the future so far as politics goes.

On the Democratic side. No evidence of it affecting Republicans.
By Phaedrus
MONTGOMERY, AL—Saying that the state had no choice but to take them at their word, Alabama officials on Tuesday announced that thousands of sex offenders would be released after the inmates firmly denied the charges. “If they said they didn’t do it, then what choice do we have but to let them go?” said Alabama Department of Corrections administrator Clay Buxton, adding that penitentiaries statewide would be interviewing prisoners and releasing them immediately upon receiving their sworn declaration of innocence. “We sometimes ask these individuals not just once but multiple times if they’re guilty of sex crimes, and when they say no, often very emphatically, our hands are pretty much tied.” Buxton emphasized, however, that any inmates who admitted that they did commit a sex crime will remain behind bars and continue to carry out their sentences as originally handed down.

It's the Onion, JW. Don't bother to post.

I feel bad because the other half of my family tree is in Alabama.