By Ryan
Crowbird23 wrote:Ok Snowflake.

Lets recall the few times the great Kreskin (Crowbird) attempted to put together a complete sentence.

You keep thinking your way but in November you will be wondering how The country decided to continue on Obama's path. The senate will be democrat and Hillary will be your mama.Trump might end up losing the house.

The idiot just lost Wisconsin, having Pence back Ryan instead of of doing it himself will not work.

You are in for three long months, Trump is going to lose in a landslide. You and your bigots are in the minority.Do you really think she will take your cherished guns?

Trump is done. He is a con man, a creep and crazy. You better get ready for your New Mama.

William @ Mary Fla. poll has 28 percent of registered Republican voters jumping off the Trump train. (Exit poll)

tnmnTrump is closer to Hitler than anybody. PS after tomorrow you will not have to worry about him anymore
By Stinky Pete
Ryan wrote:I did not curse by the way, it was a demand directed at you to perform for me

You're disgusting.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote: I post what I know/think to be true. You decide if it is or if it is not. Then we move on. There is no need for cross examination and presentation of evidence.

It is not.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:Someone asking you to support something you posted doesn't make him/her a troll.

My understanding of a troll is someone who doesn't have a "side" but just likes to stir things up.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:
Ryan wrote: I post what I know/think to be true. You decide if it is or if it is not. Then we move on. There is no need for cross examination and presentation of evidence.

It is not.

Well there you go, you could have saved yourself two pages of arguing. Can't tell you how thrilled I am about your conclusion. Please stick your head back in the sand.
By Stinky Pete
So this means you'll just continue to make stuff up and present it as truth, with nothing to back it up, and no one should call you on it? Yeah, no. But the president would be proud of your attempt.
By Ryan
Make stuff up? "call you out". Feel free to research my statements and present your evidence that I "made stuff up" if it means that much to you.

The sky is blue.
Now let me go research and present evidence so that I am permitted to discuss this fact with libtards on GoAston without being attacked and having the conversation diverted