By Ryan
How can you be taken seriously? Your response was literally, if she won they'd be doing it, so why shouldn't we do it.

I was really looking for an actual crime, just one. I prefer not to live in your fantasy world where Hillary Clinton hypothetically wins the Presidency and then gets impeached for some or all for these federal crimes. Remember , it only takes one.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)
By Phaedrus
The accusation in the article I posted is an actual crime.

All of the accusations you posted about Clinton came to light as a result of Congressional investigation. Trump is corrupt. The truth will come out.
By Ryan
yeah ok. They should all get the chair. Is that an actual charge against Donald Trump? I couldn't make it all the way through the whole article without throwing up. Reeeeeally stretching.

Are you really trying to compare the exhaustive list of federal crimes committed by Bill and Hillary Clinton why holding public office to complaints stemming from Donald Trump's business activities? Now I've seen it all. You are completely void objective observation.

You are pathetic and embarrassing yourself.
By Phaedrus
You say this is an exhaustive list of federal crimes, but you haven't shown any convictions of the Clintons. Trump yelled "lock her up", so what's the hold up? You believe its true, so why aren't you screaming for the big trials? Instead you pretend there are background investigations going on for which there is no evidence.

All we have seen is Trump firing Comey to stop him from investigating Trump, which is obstruction of justice. When he fires Mueller he will be impeached by his own party, for obstruction of justice.
By Ryan
Firing an incompetent and obviously corrupted FBI Director is not a crime. Nor is firing a politically corrupted special investigator. Where's the evidence? The "investigations" you refer to are witch hunts.

You need to listen to some investigative reporting from actual news reporters and legal experts. they can not be found on the news sources you frequent. They are feeding you politically biased facts. You are a drone.

We actually have evidence that the dems paid to create the Russian conspiracy. We are in the process of proving that Obama used the FAKE dossier as justification to spy on the Trump campaign. Unfortunately we can't use that for impeachment because SHE STILL LOST!!!!

Did you know that the same exact attorney that arranged the "meeting" with Don Jr. regarding opo info took money from the Dems and had recorded phone conversations with the DNC the day before AND the day after the FAKE meeting? The Trump team was very disappointed to find no information. they were puzzled why they would be invited to a meeting that had what appeared to be no purpose. But it all makes sense now. It was an organized setup by the DNC. Hence the drone-like mantra of "Russians meddling in our election" talking point emanating from every left wing reporter, spokes person, elected official and website in America.

IT"S ALL AN ORGANIZED ATTACK ON TRUMP, because Hillary lost.

Hillary lost. (I just like repeating it)
By Phaedrus
I am open to you providing the information to back up your statements, but you never do. The idea that Trump was set up by the DNC is interesting. If true it demonstrates Trump's poor judgment to so easily fall into a trap. It makes me think that it it is even more likely that Putin has him by the short-hairs due to all of Trump's money-laundering activity with Russian oligarchs.

But mostly I think you are as unbalanced as the conspiracy theory sites you visit.
By Ryan
The DNC PAYS for a fake Russian Dossier, conspires with a Russian operative/lawyer to "set up" the meeting, then Obama and the FBI use the FAKE collusion allegation to justify bugging the Trump campaign, and the only thing you glean out of this is that Trump was a stooge? No problem with all of crimes? You must have been defending Nixon in the 70's

My news (and this information) comes from Fox News and conservative radio. I don't frequent "conspiracy sites" like you do. This is a summation of facts that were reported on nationally syndicated political news channels. This information was vetted by attorneys working for the Trump campaign and administration. If your defense is that they are conspiracy theories then you'll need disprove them. I don't need to provide "evidence" at your command so that we can have a discussion. You can do your own homework if it means that much to you. I'm just having a little chat on a message board, not working for the justice department.

Would you like to provide some evidence "that Putin has him by the short-hairs due to all of Trump's money-laundering activity with Russian oligarchs"

Here's an idea. Just once, why don't you try just shutting your mouth when you have nothing to say.