By eriknben10
Phenomenal isn't it? It will be interesting to see how the new moral high ground card plays out. I'm guessing, like I said before, toss a few under the bus and then turn the attention on the opponents. The thing they can't escape is how they covered for Clinton. I don't see anyone covering for this President.
By Phaedrus
Then you are not looking very hard. Last year all those Republicans were appalled. Then they voted for him and continue to turn a blind eye. Exactly what the Dems did with Clinton.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Then you are not looking very hard. Last year all those Republicans were appalled. Then they voted for him and continue to turn a blind eye. Exactly what the Dems did with Clinton.

Show me where anyone that was appalled voted for him. Then address what I stated, who is covering for him?
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:30-some democratic senators call for Franken to resign. Republican senators and president endorse Roy Moore.

Yes, I understand they changed their tune this week, hence the new moral high ground.
So who in congress is covering for Moores accused actions? I realize his wife and some supporters/friends are. Is endorsing a candidate providing cover? I'm talking about the cover they provided for Clinton. You know like bashing the women that came out against Clinton's actions. They literally bashed those women.
In the end all this drama will do is make it easier for the Senate to expel Moore if the people of Alabama elect him. I suppose not one Senator will provide cover for him then either.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:Then you are not looking very hard. Last year all those Republicans were appalled. Then they voted for him and continue to turn a blind eye. Exactly what the Dems did with Clinton.

Right, exactly the same...except one is a disbarred rapist and criminal that used his political power to prey on women and the other is a capitalist that uses dirty words sometimes.